Rainer Maria - Look Now Look Again


Rainer Maria was an emo/indie rock band from the US. They released this album back in 1999 which was a follow up to their (equally good) debut album in 1997. I'm not really into this sort of thing but somehow I stumbled upon this song so I decided to check these guys out and I was actually pleasantly surprised by this because I never really thought this kind of music would interest me. It's nothing special but I really like how it sounds and feels throughout the whole album.

The post-rock riffs, female vocals and instrumental crescendos really do their magic here. The singer sounds sincere although the lyrics aren't really something exceptional. Maybe that's just me but they are standard "I'm fucked up, everything is fucked up etc." so they aren't really impressive or noteworthy but are enjoyable to listen and can be overlooked.


Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment