Ai Aso - Chamomile Pool

Ever since I heard her cover song Islands from her split with Wata I wanted to check out her albums. Well now that I finally found one I could say I'm not exactly stunned with it but not disappointed either. The cover pretty much explains this album. Nice warm dreamy rock would be the best way to put it. There are some experimenting in certain songs but nothing too big it's mostly just guitar and her voice. Good album, check it out.

Tracklist:

01. Date (3:07)
02. Alon (3:51)
03. Life (3:33)
04. Tee Te Te (4:36)
05. Colchicum (3:14)
06. Not Late Yet (2:32)
07. Ka Mi Tsu Re No O O Ki Na Mi Zu Ta Ma Ri (5:02)
08. Hundred Years (3:43)
09. The Future (6:27)
10. Land (5:01)

Download.

2 comments:

  1. D00d. I can't thank you enough for introducing me to music. . .
    I guess I like lazy rock, where the voices are slow and low, chords are quiet and soft. But yeah. A thousand thanks. I would copy and past "thank you" a thousand times, but that's kind of lazy. I would type it out, but that'd just end up into spelling errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Ai Aso record. It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete