New Boris album previews.



Hey guys. Just a short post. As you probably know by now, if you follow Boris, they will release two albums this month. One site posted full previews of those two albums Attention Please and Heavy Rocks (2011) so check it out.

I didn't give Attention Please a listen yet (mostly because I didn't enjoy New Album very much) but I did give Heavy Rocks a few listens. I think it's fairly good and I think I'll preorder it but I can't shake this fucking annoying feeling of "oh this sounds just like that x song from their y album". :/

3 comments:

  1. I love that Legend people anime thing.

    And Boris too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18/5/11 04:16

    They'll never top "Flood", that's for sure. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attention Please pre-ordered the other day :D

    ReplyDelete