An interesting dream.


So I had this peculiar dream last night. It was in sequences but I only remember the last sequence of the dream. I was located somewhere in the countryside that's very similar to the countryside where I live. It looks something like: rocks, rocks, dead trees and more rocks. So I was walking through these fields a little until I came to a street (not a modern asphalted street but a dirt road) with a few houses. Each house was turned backwards from that street so each house had a small wooden gate and a backyard. I entered in one of those backyards and saw two people there. One of those people happened to be a childhood friend of mine that I haven't seen in a long time. Apparently they were just standing there until a local celebrity was sort of walking by them (the guy on the left). This friend of mine then yelled "HEY THIS GUY IS SERBIAN" and so they proceeded to beat the shit out of him (see this for explanation). When I saw what was happening I looked around and picked up a medium sized rock, Apparently when I'm in dreams everything seems to be really heavy to handle so I was having a real tough time picking it up and moving it. Eventually I managed to hit my friend with that rock in the head. The other guy ran away and the celebrity I was mentioning was already dead. So with nothing else left to do I started hitting him with that rock, in the face, repeatedly. Since the rock was so heavy or whatever I was hitting him very slowly. In fact so slow that I didn't do any actually damage I was just peeling the skin of his face with every hit and his eyes dropped out at some point. Eventually all that was left was his skull covered in blood but he was alive for some reason. I smacked his bloody skull again and a part of it came off to which I yelled "Die already!" and then he asked me "What am I?" so I said in frustration "Dead!" and he asked me after that "Does that mean I'm Croatian or Serbian?". :S

After that he fell on the ground and I moved on. I got back on the dirt road and entered another small back yard where there was a big black tree with no leaves. In front of the tree there was a small black wooden cross fixated in the ground (possibly an animal grave? I had a rabbit once). On each side from the cross there were three girls. They all had black hair and kinda pale white faces with very tired blue eyes. What's interesting is that they were missing a few, uhh, parts. From just a little down from the neck to all the way down to the hips they were just bones. Every other organ was there except that certain area. They also had for some reason white knee highs and dark maroon panties and their arms had those black gloves that went all the way to their elbows. They were all around that cross; pleasuring themselves. After that I kinda freaked out and started touching their bones for some reason and then I woke up.

If dreams have meaning man what the hell is this supposed to mean?

I don't do drugs by the way. :D

6 comments:

  1. That's the most metal dream ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting indeed.
    Were anything disgusting, like the dead man's skull or the three girls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was he croatian or serbian?

    Also were the bodies organs and position of the bones accurate? I don't think if I dreamt of open bodies I'd be so sure of where each organ goes so the dream could be fucked up.

    Pretty interesting dude call me when you have another dream like this we could beat the shit out of someone together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anon: neither of those things were to me disgusting I was more freaking out at what's happening rather than freaking out at how they look.

    @ Talvi: In reality he's Croatian and a nationalist.

    The girls had a very clean cut so none of the organs were actually falling off. I saw bones and everything else perfectly. I guess my extensive reading and watching of guro and gore/snuff movies is responsible for that.

    In any case when I was in like 5th grade I had a dream where I was in school and well; I tried to rape some girl. :S I managed to get her pants off but since at that age I didn't really know how a woman looks there it was just black. From her belly to the bottom there was a huge black fog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I've been reading ths blog and downloadng stuff off it for quite some time now (though I've never commented before), and I just wanted to say that I really enjoy it; especially posts about you and your opinions or experiences, because you seem like an interesting person. "Am I Croatian or Serbian?" Excellent line. You have poignant dreams.

    ReplyDelete