Shintaro Kago - Head Prolapse Elegy

I didn't plan to do this but since someone actually downloaded Jun Hayamis work that I have posted I'll give you another short treat! This time it's Shintaro Kago.

I believe that the following picture pretty much sums up what he does:


Awesome isn't it? :D

Head prolapse elegy is my favorite from him. It's so damn funny and unpredictable unlike anything else that I have read. Anyway the story is about a girl who belongs to a certain species that can disconnect their head and internal organs from their body. Tons of fun guaranteed!

Head Prolapse Elegy

Download.

5 comments:

  1. WTF

    Very, very strange, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! That's some classic Shintaro work, I'll be posting more of his stuff soon. x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get your scanlations from? I'm interested in getting more Suehiro Maruo, Shintaro Kago, Junji Ito, etc.

    Thanks heaps for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh everywhere. There are those search sites and I type in authors/mangas etc and the find some also some blogs also tend to translate it and there are tons of manga download sites where after a bit of searching you can find some interesting mangas. It's not easy to track guro (especially translated ones) but you might want to check out gurochan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/8/12 19:52

    a parody guro of pontianak, very good one. grettings from malaysia !

    ReplyDelete