Herem - I Pulsa diNura


I am and always was such a sucker for female vocalists especially if they scream/growl. This album is kinda a fetish possession of mine since their vocalist is female. I Pulsa diNura is their first album and I guess it's pretty good, standard sludgy doom metal that everyone loves but has this epic feeling to it. They are from Finland, no idea why the title sounds so Spanish.

Tracklist:

1. ...And Hell Sent An Angel (03:39)
2. White Walls (07:27)
3. Blood For A God (The Dead Walk The Earth Again) (06:46)
4. I Am The Sun (05:32)
5. Burning Sky (06:31)
6. Dawn Of The Last Day (06:38)
7. Behind The Wall Of Misfortune (07:25)

Download.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous27/4/11 06:11

    Not even related to Spanish, it's Aramaic. LOL

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulsa_diNura

    ReplyDelete