Mondialito



Mondialito is a Japanese folk band and they sing in French for some reason. I don't know why, probably because it sounds more romantic or something unmanly like that. :[

Anyways, I posted some of their albums before and I have no idea if the links died or not. I'll be posting all of their stuff because they are that good (and I didn't post anything in ages, sorry about that!). Musically this is relaxing as fvck. Reminds me a lot of Morita Douji but they are far more happy than she was. In fact they like her so much they even covered Our Mistake. The albums don't change a lot in sound and composition so any of these four is a good start. Although some albums tend to be more folkish while other bend over more to the electronic direction so there's something for everyone.


Link no longer available.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous24/2/11 02:28

    IMO the grammatical incorrectness of their lyrics is on purpose, but it's still cute

    I liked the one you posted before so thank you for these

    ReplyDelete