Mono 20.02.2010

Oh wow, the end of the month is around the corner and I made just 4 posts. Things are sure going slowly this year. :/

Anyway I just thought I should share some photos that I took on the Mono show I attended. They played in Menza Pri Koritu in Slovenia. The hall isn't really big but it was filled with people. Filled with little people that is; I think I was the tallest slav there. :S

The concert was amazing and they played pretty much everything I hoped to hear live. It was fucking loud as well.

The set list was:

1. Ashes In The Snow
2. Burial At Sea
3. Kidnapper Bell
4. Pure As Snow
5. Sabbath
6. Yearning
7. Follow The Map
8. Halcyon (Beautiful Days)
9. Everlasting Light

Here are some photos:

I also spent all my money on albums. I bought (fucking finally) Mono/Worlds End Girlfriend collaboration which is perhaps my all time favorite post rock-classical album and Hymn To The Immortal Wind (that has some pretty nice 11 inch paintings that come with it). Both are 2xLP and the total cost of the vinyls was 35 euros (ticket was 13). So yeah, I saved money for this event for about 3 months and now I'm a happy little child with ~50 euros less in my pocket. :D

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear that they played well. I am thinking about seeing them live when they will be in poland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23/2/10 23:58

    could you post in 320 kps or flac

    ReplyDelete
  3. dobro potrošenih 35 eura, vinili izgledajo predobro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous27/2/10 03:49

    are you gonna post in 320 kps???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have these albums in 320 or flac because I have them on vinyl.

    They should be easy to find on other blogs anyway.

    ReplyDelete